Our nursery has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan
- – Accessibility Action Plan
- Administering Medication
- Admissions Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions
- Children with Health Needs
- Data Protection
- ECT Induction
- Equality Policy Statement
- Equality Information and Objectives
- Health and Safety Policy
- KCSIE Safeguarding School Policy March 2022
- Looked After Children
- Privacy Notice Staff
- Privacy Notice – Parents and Carers
- Remote Education Policy
- SEND Policy and Information Report
- Statement of procedures for dealing with allegation against staff and volunteers
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.